Sunday, June 22, 2014

15 Horrifying Signs That '90s Claire's Is Dead

I was on the hunt this week for a tattoo choker. My other one snapped in half and the beads exploded everywhere â€" it was a disaster. I don't want to talk about it, whatever.

Like any sensible girl raised on scrunchies would do, I headed to the nearest Claire's â€" also because Limited Too is called something lame different now. Not only were they out of stock, but I soon learned what nightmares awaited me. Claire's Accessories had changed since the '90s.

The mood ring selection was horrifyingly tiny. The keychains contained pictures of men who were not Leonardo DiCaprio. And there were no alien sign iron-on patches. Anywhere.

I know.

Soon after my panic attack, I found the one section of Claire's that will aways remain the same. The Claire's constant. The bridal section. All is well.

Claire's bride section

Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.

Topics: Home, humor, nostalgia, Pics, shopping, the 90s, Watercooler

Image: Mashable

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Mashable Articles